MICA Education has been a group of expert researchers, I.T. scholars and teachers who are dedicated to educate and create an environment to enable to apply the resources of I.T. tools in the society as its core assignment has been associated to teach computers in the Schools.
MICA used to provide comprehensive, practical oriented and useful study material that covered the latest trends in Information Technology to the students under its computer education campaign, as it gained live and hand on experience while teaching computer as a subject & interacting students from different backgrounds of various schools.
In the process of imparting education, it realized the need of economical, interesting, useful and organized contents as per the standard of students and that could reach to more students. Consequently it started publishing the books professionally, that were released in the market in 2002 under the banner of EDUCO Publishers.
EDUCO Publishers has the highest reach in the state of Jharkhand as it notably sells more than any other national or international publisher in Jharkhand. At present more than 450 reputed schools prescribes its books which constitutes more than one crore students. Interestingly MICA has been the first organization to publish vocational ICT books (as prescribed by CBSE) for IX and X.
* The contents of books are written in simple language.
* The books contain impressive colorful layouts and self-explanatory pictures and diagrams.
* The topics have been introduced with practical orientation and real life situation of everyday life for better understanding.
* There are lab assignments between the corresponding theoretical portions for practical exposure, so that the students know what and how they must apply their learning in the computer Lab.
* The back side of cover page of the books has been properly utilized as they contain ‘Tech facts’ that provides general knowledge about I.T.
* The books Contain models of sample project that correlates real life situations.
* The contents of the chapters have been presented in such a way that they shall help to develop reasoning and logical ability among students.
* The terms that have been used in the books are mainly generic, thus create an environment where the students learn the concept not the product.
* A series of its books cover broad perspective on topics that are based upon the freeware as MICA promotes the use of open-source.
MICA is enriched with academic experience as it was also empanelled by CBSE for training teachers of CBSE schools.
MICA also looks forward and keeps organizing training workshops for the computer teachers of different schools. It also keeps updating, many Schoolson IT and computer education, new technology, IT guidelines and about the direction of the boards.
Apparently it realized the need to help to curtail the exodus of national economy and promote the usage of freeware that is to say install, use and apply software that are free of cost, and thus teach the budding generation and acquaint them with such free packages so as to avoid paying high price for Microsoft products or discourage the use pirated software.
Thus it took an initiative to introduce freeware in its books and use the generic terms in the contents and also promote open-source.
Incidentally it is the first and among the only few organization in India to introduce freeware.
To help the students learn the computer in a interesting way, it has also developed free Educational Software such as INTERNET DEMO, FUN-KEY, and COMPU-TUTOR.
It publishes world class books on Information Technology for CBSE, ICSE and Vocational Studies in accordance with the syllabus of board and endeavors to offers something new with updated editions of books.
|1.||Computer for schools||for CBSE,JAC & other schools -class I to X|
|2.||Computer Application in schools||for ICSE- class I to VIII|
|3.||CBSE NCVQ ICT Vocational courses books||class IX & X|
|4.||गाँव शिक्षा & रोजगार||for learners of any age|
|5.||विद्यालय मे कंप्यूटर||For Hindi Medium School- class III to X|
|6.||Computer for School||FIT (code 165) for CBSE Class IX & X|
· Mr. Sunil Jha
· Mr. Abhijeet Kundu
· Mr. Rajesh Pillai
· Mr. Prabhanjan
· Mr. Ashok Singh
· Mrs. Pooja
· Mr. Aniket Kumar